Contact

nailsbynoir@gmail.com


Annika

Välkommen!
Jag är en norrländsk lackionista som älskar vackra naglar och livar upp tillvaron med sprakande färger. Vardagen tillbringar jag som utvecklingsingenjör för biobränslen.
Kul att du hittat hit!
Follow Nails by Noir
Powered by Blogger.
Monday 31 October 2011

My Nfu Oh opals


I got a package of Nfu Ohs the other day. Yay!! These were thought to be a gift to myself for my birthday in november. But the delivery were just so amazingly fast, so I coudn't keep hold of myself. So I opened it right away. No patience here...

These are my first Nfu Ohs and I just love them. Why doesn't the other nail polish manufacturers make more of the bottles? The Nfu Oh bottles are like small pieces of artwork. Even if the content wasn't worth much I would still buy these just  for the sublime design. 

So here are some pics of my new gems. Seven bottles from the Opal series and one from the Glitter series. I ordered these from the estonian nail shop Viis. Great service, and really fast delivery, I got them in two days I think.

Nfu Oh # 55, 53, 58 and 54. Gorgeous right?!

 Nfu Oh #50, 83, 51 and 45. Eyecandy...

Swatches are coming soon...

5 comments:

Agneta - My Nail Mania said...

Åhh vilka skönheter! Jag tänkte beställa Nfu Ohs idag men såg att 2 flaskor var slut hos Viis. Har du något tips på något annat ställe som är bra att handla dem ifrån?

Unknown said...

Eller hur?! :-)

Nfu Oh finns också hos Fabuloustreet.com och holländska Nagelgroothandel.nl

Några av mina favoriter är också slut hos Viis. Tydligen ska de fylla på lagret inom 1-2 veckor. Hade jag vetat det innan jag lade min beställning hade jag nog väntat...

Cactus said...

Underbara! Skulle gärna ha hela deras sortiment av flakeisar! Ska bli kul att se swatcher :)

Anonymous said...

Jag dreglar lite.. har aldrig beställt Nfu Oh och trodde det var jättesvårt att få tag på!

Chaosophia said...

Vem behöver tålamod när man har så här fina flaskor väntandes i ett paket? ;D

Not swedish?

See the english summary below each post.

Top 5 senaste veckan

Labels