Contact

nailsbynoir@gmail.com


Annika

Välkommen!
Jag är en norrländsk lackionista som älskar vackra naglar och livar upp tillvaron med sprakande färger. Vardagen tillbringar jag som utvecklingsingenjör för biobränslen.
Kul att du hittat hit!
Follow Nails by Noir
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 21 October 2011

Do I feel Foxy today?

The nail polish China Glaze Foxy from the Vintage Vixen collection 2010, a red/brown/orange nail polish with a beautiful shimmer

Naahh, not at all. Still limping around here with my bad knee, combined with the worst cold ever. I'm really so tired of this!!

But to shape things up I picked this beauty out of my Helmer, the gorgeous China Glaze Foxy from last years fall collection Vintage Vixen. This nail polish has been collecting dust a little too long. It was really love at first sight when I saw this foxy lady at Nailtastic last year, but when I didn't try it directly last fall I wanted to wait until this year's fall. I think this shade would look a bit odd in the middle of spring...

The nail polish China Glaze Foxy from the Vintage Vixen collection 2010, a red/brown/orange nail polish with a beautiful shimmer

Flooding polish
This is just a perfect color for fall, a fantastic red with hints of orange and brown, really foxlike, so the name is very suitable for this one. As always when it comes to China Glaze I'm not overwhelmed about the formula though. I think it is a bit too liquid for my taste. Although removing the excess polish against the neck of the bootle it is still flooding over my nails after one stroke. I hate when this happens!! Thank god for remover pens!

4 comments:

My nail polish online said...

Den här ser underbar ut! Jättefin höstfärg!

Nailtastic said...

Älskar Foxy, så himla vacker höstfärg! :-)

Chaosophia said...

Håller med ovanstående kommenterare; Foxy är så fin!

Annie said...

Foxy passar verkligen superbra på hösten :)

Not swedish?

See the english summary below each post.

Top 5 senaste veckan

Labels