Contact

nailsbynoir@gmail.com


Annika

Välkommen!
Jag är en norrländsk lackionista som älskar vackra naglar och livar upp tillvaron med sprakande färger. Vardagen tillbringar jag som utvecklingsingenjör för biobränslen.
Kul att du hittat hit!
Follow Nails by Noir
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 11 May 2012

The Nubar Jellybeans collection


When I got the Nubar Blue Raspberry polish in the mail for a review I almost laughed out loud. Bright pastells have never ever been my cup of tea. So I thought that the review wasn't going to bee nice reading for anyone.

But hey, I coudn't have been more wrong. In fact I was so hooked on the collection after just one try so I had to go buy the complete collection right away.

And here are some teaser pictures on the whole bunch. This is the Nubar Jellybeans collection and as you can see on the pictures I had a lot of fun shooting these. I lined them up in the garden, crept around in the grass, presumably looking quite ridiculous. So it's now official to my neighbours, I must be a liiitle crazy.





Isn't these nail polishes just pure happiness in a bottle?

Where to buy Nubar nail polish?
I bought these on Ebay from a seller called misssaigon98, the complete collection for $58 (SEK 400), which is $7,25 (SEK 50) per bottle. That was with the shipping included. If you want to buy them in Sweden you find them on swedish Nailshop at the price of SEK 135.










P.S Don't forget to participate in the May Giveaway!

0 comments:

Not swedish?

See the english summary below each post.

Top 5 senaste veckan

Labels